Monday 12 May 2014

Pokes.

Poke. (1)

you know what day it is,
0419 - 0420,
And I'm counting the stars, cause I wanna know how far you are.
This holiday is so damn illegal.

Spring in new york,

A pink sunset tonight...
finally joined the club.

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness,

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a night. 
Set a man on fire, and he's warm forever.
that smolder look.

Caught with her hand in the Nutella jar,

Got tipsy after two flutes of champagne today. 
I failed so hard I won.
That's why I'm here.

Poke (2)

Tales of An Unaffordable Capital
Live well die young
the nightmares of stepping on stage and suddenly being obese have begun
Crying again
ughhhhhh

Wedding can wait. Dessert can’t
Forgot how much I appreciated this hallway until a revisit today... Really should start coming here more. The fastest way to get away from the present is to visit the old. 
Summer here we come
New & improved

Aggregating.....slowly
the nightmares of stepping on stage and suddenly being obese have begun
You can't control how people act, only how you react. So don't get upset over the things you can't control.
















No comments:

Post a Comment